Sunday, July 19, 2009

Feeling. Better.

Well, my perfect record for health in Indonesia is over, but I'm better today. Lying on my couch in the fetal position for about ten hours yesterday seemed to do the trick. Along with the crackers and juice diet. Being sick by myself was not fun at all, and I'm a wimp when I don't feel well, but I learned that I complain much less without people around to listen to my whining.

Still, I'm glad for a holiday tomorrow to have one more day to relax before the madness of school begins again. But it seems that my music video career has had a major setback. Bummer.

1 comment:

Ran said...

Yay for feeling better. Boo for feeling yucky. Extra boo for having to be yourself.

P.S. I put up pictures Val on my blog if you want to see. Did I send you a pic? I can't remember.