Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's been a crazy week, but...

I'm off to Hong Kong! I'm writing from one of the free Internet kiosks in the airport in Singapore, which means that this is going to be short because the sessions are only 15 minutes each. And yes, I know that I can restart, but my flight leaves here pretty soon. (Since third gate's the charm, I guess.)

The Singapore Airport and I are old friends, but I got to meet the Kuala Lumpur airport for the first time last night. The only notables were the square toilet seats (huh?) and the fact that a man seemed to have no problem coming into the women's restroom to aid with toddler potty training. Oh, and the guy I saw dressed head to toe in red. Jeans, jacket, shirt, belt, shoes, backpack, rollaway, and when I got closer-- eyeglasses, too. International travel affords plenty of opportunities for great people watching.

And I'm off! Pictures and anecdotes from Hong Kong coming soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to Hong Kong airport and surrounding pictures.

Your some kind of cousin,
Tim J