Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hong Kong: The Waterfront

One of my favorite places was the waterfront down by the art museum looking from the mainland toward Hong Kong Island. I visited at midday,

at dusk, and after dark.Here's what happened when I decided that I would look good as a part of the scenery.

What a beautiful view! Wouldn't I look nice in front of it? Let's try out that handy remote function on the camera.

Oops! That was the two second delay not the ten second delay.

Better, but too much bench and not enough view.

Nice enough, but what about all that junk I'm carrying? Let's get rid of that.

Finally: perfection. And bonus points for making myself look tall(er).

1 comment:

Ran said...

It's like one of those story books that you flip through really fast and the characters move.